Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Get Inspired.

Thanksgiving is almost here! We'll have a nice long weekend with our girls and a delicious meal tomorrow with family. Also, my oldest turns 6 on Friday, so we have a lot to celebrate!
On a side note...for all those shopping this weekend, there will be some deals in my little shop Black Friday(27th) - Cyber Monday(30th). Details will be posted in my shop, at the top of my shop announcement. For those following me on Twitter, I will be posting deals there as well.

I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,

Lindsay


Image Credits: 1. Flower Garland, 2. ice cream sandwich, 3. Hung by the doorway with care, 4. Zimtsterne (2/4), 5. giving, 6. A little Hambly Home Decor Thang., 7. Winter Berries, Modern Fine Art Photograph, 8. Red Manzanita Bird and Branch (inspiration photo), 9. Candy Cane Heart Bokeh

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails