Tuesday, November 03, 2009

DIY.

While visiting the beautifully re-designed Creature Comforts yesterday, I stumbled upon Ez's post about Mae Wall Stickers. Also included in the post was a link to free printable wrapping paper from Mae. I immediately thought of some coffee cans I've been saving. They're perfect for storing away rolls of tape, batteries, and tubes of paint. I printed the freebies on cardstock, trimmed the edges, and affixed them to the cans with some clear tape. You could also use spray adhesive, but I figured with tape I could swap the papers out more easily in the future. This was a super easy project, that took only minutes and cost absolutely nothing! Head over here for more crafty inspiration!


Photo copyright Lindsay Brackeen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails