Monday, June 01, 2009

Working on commissions...


Snippets of a commission I'm working on...
Sometimes a person will see something in my shop that they like, but they wish it to favor someone they know, or contain colors to match a room, or they want to change a certain element. The piece above is based on this print. In this case, the hair length/color, eye color, and dress pattern are all altered. Creating the background is sort of a random process anyway, so it will be slightly different as well. In the end, you have an original that suits you ( or a loved one) perfectly.
If you would like to be added to my commission schedule, shoot me an email or convo me via my etsy shop!

2 comments:

Jamie Watson said...

Wow, it's a beautiful piece! I am waiting for your series of illustrated books for children.

Buggys said...

Love this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails